Welcome to our third Newsletter to tell you about our works. We will publish updates every 2 weeks, and as work progresses will include photos.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Please note; any dates given are subject to change as per the construction programme.
Outline of works
- Drainage (both surface water and foul).
- Construction of brick clad concrete retaining walls.
- Installation of below ground services.
- Forming of new roads and footways.
- Reinforced earth bank retention.
Progress to date
- Tree felling along Guildford Park Church Road and adjacent to Guildford Park Avenue complete except nested trees and trees adjacent to Network Rail property.
- Completion of temporary footpath on South side of Guildford Park Church Road.
- Continue new ducting installation for service diversions. (Within main site compound and along Guildford Park Church Road – North).
Work next 2 weeks
- Continue installation of new ducting within main site compound. And along Guildford Park Church Road
- Commence installation of new ducting within existing car park.
- Enabling works for CFA piling to new reinforced concrete wall.