Welcome to our second Newsletter to tell you about our works. We will publish updates every 2 weeks, and as work progresses will include photos.
If you have any questions or comments, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Please note; any dates given are subject to change as per the construction programme
Outline of Works
- Drainage (surface water and foul)
- Construction of brick clad concrete retaining walls
- Installation of below ground services
- Forming of new roads and footways
- Reinforced earth bank retention
Progress to Date
- Tree felling along Guildford Park Church Road and adjacent to Guildford Park Avenue complete except nested trees and trees adjacent to Network Rail property. (To be felled in 4-6 weeks if birds have fledged)
- Completion of temporary footpath on South side of Guildford Park Church Road.
- Commence new ducting installation for service diversions. (Within main site compound)
Works Next Two Weeks
- Continue installation of new ducting within main site compound.
- Commence installation of new ducting along North side of Guildford Park Church Road. (Pedestrians will be diverted to temporary footpath on South Side)
- Commence installation of new ducting within existing car park.